For travelling to France you can use either our buses or your own transportation.
The bus travel package includes:
– travelling from Sofia to Oz-en-Oisans and back
– one day trip to Les 2 Alpes ski area
– all the highway and tunnel fees
When using the bus you are allowed to bring with you:
– one set of skis or snowboard
– ski poles
– one boots’ bag (both for ski or snowboard boots)
– one large bag/sports bag/backpack/suitcase for the luggage compartment of the bus
– one small back pack for inside the bus
The bus travel from Sofia to the resort takes usually around 24 hours. The buses travel following a strict schedule connected with the shifts of the drivers. The buses stop every 4 hours.
In order to use both the buses we can have maximum of 1 empty place. This may lead to situation of not having enough people for a second bus. If this is to happen we will inform you accordingly and will try to find a solution for your transportation.